An exciting opportunity to join the number 1 eCommerce solution provider in Europe, currently achieving 180% year on year growth. As a UK Partner Account Manager you will be challenged every day to drive results in two different keys areas – account management of our existing customer base and channel management of our Partner base (New and existing)
Account Management – the successful candidate will need to engage daily with our existing customers, driving direct sales discussions and giving guidance on industry "best practices”.
You will be expected to create a strong relationship with your customer base, understanding their and needs, establish yourself as a trusted advisor and an industry expert in ecommerce and champion the Actinic services.
Channel Management – the successful candidate will need to be able to source and onboard new partners for Actinic as well as engaging with and supporting our existing partner base.
Long term there is opportunity for travel and career growth in a market leading European company!
• Proactively Engagement with existing customers – face to face and via telephone
• Create a strong business relationship with your customer base
• Execute proven sales tactics to generate opportunities to sell Actinic services
• Educate customers on the value of our solution and services
• Create and manage an accurate pipeline
• Identify and close opportunities within existing accounts
• Manage accurate CRM reporting
• Be responsible for achieving / overachieving individual target
• Contribute towards the achievement / over achievement of company target
• Be part positive of a growing, energetic team
• Have a positive mindset and be eager to learn new skills
• Successfully complete inhouse training (ongoing)
• Demonstrate a willingness to achieve monthly targets
Skills & Personal attributes
• An understanding and ability to explain SAAS and e-commerce
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Proven record of achieving / exceeding objectives and targets in a sales environment
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
• Strong computer, time management and organisational skills
• Be willing to work as part of a team